Swim in a magical world
If you want to swim in cenote where you could feel in a magical and beautiful world, Nicte-Ha cenote is the right for you!
Nicte-Ha (flower of water in maya) is the name of one of Mayan’s legend. The legend described a secret love history between Nicte-Ha (She was the guard of the sacred cenote) and the Prince of Palenque (ChakTzitzib in maya). The prince had to married with another princess from distant lands but he tried to married secretly with Nicte-Ha. An Evil priest found about his plans and killed Nicte-Ha in the arms of the prince. He cried so much that the lord of the water transform Nicte-Ha in a beautiful water lily and him in a gallant red cardinal who can visit her for the eternity.
Every cenote is different; we resume the special features of Cenote Nicte-Ha:
- Activities: Swimming / Snorkeling
- Special for: Beautiful water lilies, sometimes little turtles in the water!, small fishes and really quiet environment, perfect for families and for less experiments swimmers
- Type of Cenote: Open Cenote
- Depth: 3-9 ft
- Access: One-platform/few steps
- Facilities: Small bathroom
- Location: close from Tulum
You could combine this cenote with other activities during your private tour, like:
- Swim, snorkel in another cenote (like Pet Cemetery, TakBeHa, Jaguar, Dos Ojos)
- Visit Mayan ruins (Tulum, Coba)
- Swimming with Turtles
- Custom Tours (We can custom tours)
Swimming in cenotes is a really peaceful experience, you can relax and enjoy from the nature and your siblings. Contact us and book a private tour with us!