TO PROVIDE US
You must provide us with your hotel room number no later than 4 pm the day before your tour.
If you do not, your tour will be cancelled and your deposit will not be refund. Without your room number, we will not be authorized by hotel security to pick you up from your hotel. In case of late check-in, let us know upfront.
Once you have finished your booking and paid the deposit, you will receive 3 emails:
1- one receipt for your deposit payment.
2- one confirmation order email with your booking number.
3- one email with all useful information. In case you have booked a tour that includes snorkeling activities, there is a link to register your sizes in that email. We need your sizes at the latest 3 days before the tour. If we don’t receive them, we won’t be able to provide you with the correct equipment (life vest and/or wetsuit)
Your guide will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby or in front of your building entrance.
NB: some hotels don’t allow tour operators to access till the lobby . In that case we will notify you and confirm exact meeting location (usually it is the main gate of the resort entrance). This apply to: Princess, Vidanta, Gran Mayan, Mayan Palace, Grand Luxxe, Blue Bay Esmeralda, Bahia Principe hotels (Tulum, Akumal, Coba, Sian Kaan). This list can be updated at any moment as the resorts policy can be updated at anytime without prior notice.
Please check your spam folder if you don’t get these emails. Contact us if you don’t have them so that we can verify if your booking was done properly.
The following terms and conditions apply for all bookings and reservations made directly on our website absolute-adventure-mexico.com . We are not responsible for prices or terms and conditions of bookings made through tours operators, tours resellers or third party travel platforms.
The booking calendar on our website does not indicate in real time the availability our guides. If your date is not available anymore, we will contact you to offer you an alternative date for your private tour or a full refund of your deposit.
- 10% deposit required for all tours* up to 12 people.
- 50% deposit for all tours* for groups of more than 12 people.
*70% deposit for Whale Sharks tours whatever the size of your group.
For travel agents that book private tours with us for their customers, we require full payment at booking.
We only accept cards that are signed on the back, and you have to present your ID for signature verification.
All prices include tax, but are subject to availability and cost changes. If for any reason the price changes, Absolute Adventure will contact you for your agreement or a free cancellation.
Free Cancellation till 24 Hours before your private tour for bookings from 2 to 12 people
To receive a full refund of your deposit, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
You can adjust the number of participants till 24 hours before the tour. Price will be adjusted according to the price per person rate depending on number of people.
Free Cancellation till 48 Hours before your private tour for bookings of more than 12 people
To receive a full refund of your deposit, travelers may cancel up to 48 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
You can adjust the number of participants till 48 hours before the tour. Price will be adjusted according to the price per person rate depending on number of people.
Partial no show
No-show will apply if you don’t show up within 30 minutes after your confirmed pick up time. No refunds will be given.
Ocean boat tours, Whale Sharks tour, Ocean snorkeling tours: These activities are subject to weather conditions. If Absolute Adventure decides to cancel due to very poor weather/unsafe conditions/sea port closed by local authorities, we will give you the option of an alternative tour date (if possible) or a full refund.
In case your requested change (such as but not limited to change of date, itinerary, pick up time, number of people…) results in a change of the cost of the tour, Absolute Adventure will ask for your agreement or proceed to the cancellation of the tour as per the cancellation policy above.
- EARLY BIRD 10 % OFF BOOKING AT LEAST 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE: ASK US YOUR COUPON CODE. This discount is not applicable for Whale Sharks tour, and tours taking place between Dec 18th 2022 & Jan 10th 2023.
- Special offers, discounts and coupons available on our website or social media are not cumulative. They don't apply for Whale Sharks tour, and tours taking place between Dec 18th 2022 & Jan 10th 2023.
- CORONAVIRUS: Booking a tour with us implies you agree to take part in the measures to reduce the risk of coming into contact with the coronavirus. Read our full article: Information and precaution.
- For swimming and snorkeling activities, it is essential to know how to swim, even if lifejackets are provided.
- Booking a tour with us implies you and your group are in good physical and mental shape to participate to activities such ask walking, swimming, snorkeling, boating, hiking, climbing, driving ATV or motorized engines, zip lining, rappelling and other activities in which you choose to participate and that you won't be under the influence of alcohol or any drug or medical substance contraindicated with the activities.
- In case of health issue or illness, disability or reduced mobility, as well as for all people over 75 years, please let us know at the booking to accommodate you the best way possible and we may ask for a medical certificate for the some activities.
- Seat belts are mandatory during the transportation for all passengers.
- We thank you for keeping the vehicle clean, no feet on seats and put a towel on the seat if your clothes are wet. It is strictly prohibited to smoke inside the vehicle. An extra fee of 25 USD will be charged if the van is left in an excessively dirty condition that requires extra cleaning or deodorizing. This includes, but is not limited to, spillage of liquids, fluids, food, vomit, sun cream, other stains and/or unpleasant odors.
- It is prohibitted to bring alcohol or drugs during the tour.
- Absolute Adventure is not responsible for the objects forgotten at the end of the trip in the van or any other place visited during the tour. In case we find them, we will charge you the delivery back to your hotel.
- There is a camera set up in the van. We are committed to protecting your privacy and your rights. We will only use the video to provide evidence in the event of a road incident.
According to the Mexican law of tourists transportation, we are not allowed to drive you to any other location than the ones included / mentioned on your tour.
Example: if you book a tour from Cancun to Tulum ruins and on the way back you want to stop in Playa del Carmen for some shopping it won’t be possible, unless you book it before so we can insert it officially in the itinerary of your tour and have the transportation papers of your tour filled with the correct and complete itinerary. Any extra stop can be organized and scheduled if done before your tour, extra costs involved will be sent to you for prior approval.
Managed by State of Quintana Roo, SEDETUR (secretary of tourism), Guest Assist provides assistance and guidance to national and foreign tourists who visit the state of Quintana Roo, particularly those in situations where their wellbeing or belongings are affected.