No Stress, skip the crowds
We take the time to enjoy each and every moment. With us, no rushing from site to site.
We optimised scheduling so that you can avoid crowds in the touristy places.
Exclusive places and fun!
We take you to special places you wouldn’t get so see with other companies.
Adventure, fun and good vibes are the key words for your day with us!
Private and custom service
Our price to quality ratio is excellent.
All our private tours are led by English-speaking guides.
Private transportation means that we pick you up at your hotel, and you won’t lose time waiting for other customers.
We can custom our tours and adapt the tour to your special needs and requests, just let us know!
Quality, comfort and safety
Delicious food and refreshing drinks that take your preferences and dietary needs into account.
High quality equipment which enable you to get the most of snorkeling and adventure activities.
Skills and abilities are taken into account during your tour.
We always carry first aid kits and all our guides are EFR certified.
Our drivers respect traffic laws and ensure your safety and comfort.
As a private tours agency, our top priority is ensuring you have an amazing experience!
- We make it our mission to provide our clients with safe, high-quality adventure tours.
- We are passionate about our work and are committed to ensuring that you enjoy your time exploring the Riviera Maya.
- We pay close attention to details, and are always happy to accommodate any special needs you may have.
Why we’re called Absolute Adventure?
- We aim to provide you with 100% pure adventure of the highest quality. Then, Adventure refers to the exciting tours we offer!
- We love exploring the world, learning about new cultures, discovering natural wonders, and having unique souvenirs. Our goal at Absolute Adventure is to provide our guests with these same experiences that we cherish when we travel abroad.
- We purposely remain a small agency because we aim to focus on providing you with authentic and high-quality experiences.
- We are dedicated to helping preserve the magnificent natural resources that surround us in the Riviera Maya.
- We do our best to create ecological tours that respect the environment, and focus on working with those who have a similar respect for nature. Throughout our tours, we provide our visitors with detailed information about their natural surroundings, including plants and animals, because we believe that education is essential to preserving our natural environment.
- We also work hard to implement green practices such as limiting water consumption and the use of plastic, as well as ensuring that our clients use biodegradable products that won’t harm the beautiful reefs and cenotes.
We can’t wait to welcome you, bring you on a private tour and make you part of our happy guests community!
Claire and Chris, Official Federal Tourists Guide credential and EFR Instructor
Claire & Chris
Co-owners and tour guides
The private tours agency is co-owned by Claire and Chris, two avid travelers who fell in love with the Riviera Maya and dedicated themselves to ensuring that your vacation is an absolute adventure. Chris moved to Playa del Carmen. In 2013, he created the company, which has become a great success. That same year, Claire decided that she wanted to focus on work she was truly passionate about. In 2015, she joined Chris to help him expand the company. Both work as tourist guides for the company.
Juan-José, EFR and Ocean rescue
English, Spanish and French
Juan-José was born in Mexico City. He studied a master on environment engineering. He started to work in a company for rainwater systems. Then, he lived in 4 countries: Spain, France, Belgium, and Netherlands. Always traveled around and absorbing the culture from wherever he was. He decided to come back to Mexico to be close to his family and to the ocean in 2013. He was working as volunteer coordinator for the sea turtle protection in the Riviera Maya until he met Claire and Chris, who invited him to be part of Absolute Adventure team and we are now happy to count him in the team!
Arturo, EFR and Ocean rescue
Arturo was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico. He studied high school and some years of civil engineering. First, he worked as an excavation and interior worker and then he started to work as an instructor of one of his passion skiing and snowboarding! When he moved back to Mexico, he decided to go to the sunny Riviera Maya, which is a magical place to live! He joined the Absolute Adventure team in 2017 to enjoy each day the natural and cultural wonders of the surroundings of Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
Ervin, Federal driving license. EFR.
Ervin was born in Cardenas Tabasco. He studied until high school. Looking for better job opportunities, he decided to move to Playa del Carmen in 2001. He started to work as a Sous Chef baker and then carpenter until he decided to get his Federal driving license. He was first employed as a private transfer driver for a resort. Then he decided to move to a well-known bus company, where he had the opportunity to attend several driving courses and improve his skills and knowledge. After a while in that bus company, he met Chris, who invited him to be part of the Absolute Adventure team and we are now happy to count him in the team since more than one year!