CHECK IN FOR YOUR PRIVATE TOUR
REMINDER: What to bring with you on tour
- Beach Towels
- Swimsuit (We recommend wearing it in the morning and feel free to change after snorkeling activities)
- Comfortable shoes (We recommend tennis shoes)
- Flip flops or sandals for water activities (Water shoes are optional but can be worn for added comfort)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and we recommend wearing a rash-guard/UV-Shirt for water activities*
- Mosquito repellent*
- Cash (for tour payment, tips, souvenirs…)
- Ruins: In case you bring a go pro camera, a video camera or a phone with a selfie stick, there is a 50 pesos (less than 3USD) per device charged at the entrance of each archeological site, to be paid in pesos (INAH tax) – Drones and Tripods for video/cameras are forbidden.
* It is forbidden to apply sunblock and repellent before swimming or snorkeling activities to prevent water pollution in the cenotes and preserve the reefs, even if they are biodegradable products. Compliance with this rule is essential for the protection of the environment.