Cozumel Diving: one of the best spot of the Caribbean!
Book our Cozumel diving pack and dive into the national marine park of Cozumel to drift along an amazing coral wall while communing with rays, sharks, toad fish, turtles, and more.
Considered one of the best places to dive in the Mexican Caribbean-not to mention the entire world-Cozumel (Mexico’s largest island) is a genuine sub-tropical paradise.
Located off the Yucatan Peninsula, you can reach Cozumel from nearby Playa del Carmen. Featuring a superb year-‘round climate, Cozumel remains one of Mexico’s hidden diving treasures, so while snorkeling or scuba diving, you’ll rarely find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder with anyone other than family members or friends.
Reefs and shallow coral formations are the backdrops for nearly every dive you can enjoy at Cozumel. Both features are ever-present on the west coast of the island, from the southern tip north to within a few miles of San Miguel.
The coastline environment is a protected marine sanctuary, so no fishing is allowed but communing with nature is always an option.
The world-renowned Colombia and Palancar Coral Reefs encircle Cozumel. Easy to love, these reefs are sea-bound treasures to behold (and protect), featuring an abundance of colorful coral and sea life species.
Ready to visit and encounter the treasures that await you on Cozumel ? Contact us today to book your Cozumel diving pack. We’ll roll out the welcome mat and make sure you have an unforgettable time making memories.
Want to dive more?
To enjoy the best diving holidays around, ask about our packages!
3 days of Cenotes
3 days exploring Akumal, cenotes, and Cozumel
4 days exploring Playa del Carmen, Akumal, cenotes, and Cozumel
You can also build your own package!
About our scuba diving experience:
- From discover scuba diving to divemaster, we propose all Padi courses with private PADI instructor.
- For certified divers we propose private fun dives in Cenotes, Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Puerto Morelos, Cozumel.
- We have multiple diving sites to choose from, depending on your experience level and preference.
- All our staff is composed of professional diving instructors and cave divers.
What to bring:
- Your diving equipment
- Your certification card
- Swimming suit & towel
- Sun glasses & cap
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Experienced certified Instructor
- 2 tanks & weights
- Water, Cookies
- Pick up and drop off from Playa Del Carmen
- Ferry or Direct departure from Playa (depending on weather)
- Lunch on the boat (Ferry option)
- Diving equipment (15 USD per day)
- Nitrox for nitrox certified divers (24 USD per day)