WHAT ARE TULUM OPENING HOURS?
LAST UPDATE: JAN 24TH 2022
Visiting Tulum ruins is one of the top things to do during your stay in Riviera Maya. After closing a few months in 2020 due to Covid, the mayan ruins of Tulum re-opened in September 2020 following the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTCC) recommendations, under the Safe Travels protocols.
MAYAN RUINS OF TULUM OPENING HOURS & SANITARY RULES
Mexico set up a color scheme system from Red, to Orange to Yellow and Green, based on the virus circulation, number of active cases, and hospitals capacity. Depending on the flag, the opening times and number of people per day is limited.
Current rules to visit Tulum Mayan ruins:
- Tulum Opening hours: 9am to 4:30pm (last access at 3pm)
- Face mask mandatory during the full visit
- Temperature check at the entrance with hand gel
- Physical distance to respect for the line entrance and while visiting the site.
- Individual groups of max 10 people or guided tours with 9 people maximum per guide
- 2,000 visitors maximum per day
OTHER MAYAN SITES:
PRIVATE TOURS TO TULUM RUINS
Coming to Riviera Maya in the next weeks or months? You can already book your private tour to Tulum ruins ! Taking a private tour has many advantages such as avoiding crowds, not sharing the transportation with other travelers, and getting the full private guided visit at your own pace!
Here below our private tours that include the visit of Tulum Mayan ruins. Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions, we will be happy to help you out planning your next trip to Riviera Maya! We are Safe Travels Certified and you can consult our sanitary measures here!